sábado, 4 de abril de 2015

#2 My expectatives for this semester


Well, to be honest I just want to come back to holidays. They were so short, but the reality came and I had to start to study. I´m in the third year and everyone says that this is the hardest year in this career. I have six subjects right now and I´m very interested in two of them. The subjects are Economy and Political science because they seem to be very useful. I didn´t take another subject, because I´m very lazy, but I´ve been thinking and I have to take some extra subject the next semester, maybe an sport or something like that. I hope to learn a lot of things in this semester and approve every subject that I´ve taken.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Felipe, everyone wants to come back to holidays hahah, but we have to study.
    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi felipe !! I hope that this semester are very well for you ... see you soon !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello felipe
    I hope it passes all its courses and fare thee well in the two courses that you gave priority, I recommend you do a free course especially any sports-related
    greetings to you

    ResponderEliminar