jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

#3 My favourite piece of technology

Hello everybody. As you can see, my Mackbook is my favorite piece of technology because is really useful. Some months ago I bought it and I´m really happy with this product. It´s totally faster than my old computer and I can use it for many things. I use it at least 3 hours per day, since I have to do a lot of things, for example, I need my computer to check my e-mail, do my homework, study some subjects and listen to music. Despite this, commonly I use my notebook for fun because I can play video games, chat with my friends, surf the internet and watch some movies when I’m boring. Well that´s all. Greetings 


4 comentarios:

  1. HI felipe !!! I like your macbook.. see you soon !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe! your macbook is really fast, and if you use it a lot, take care of it, see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi Felipe ! Your macbook is very practical. I hope you give it a good use of that wonderful, warm greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi Felipe ! Your macbook is very practical. I hope you give it a good use of that wonderful, warm greetings

    ResponderEliminar