viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

#5 My favorite photo

This photo was taken for me, in Montañita, Ecuador, when I travelled with my friends. It was five years ago on 2010, when I was sixteen years old. In this travel I knew lots of places, but the most that I liked was Montañita, for that reason I took these photo, in that time Montañita was an unknown place, where you could go to relax and have a good time. This photo represents what Montañita was, now at days this mural doesn’t exist, and now, is a very touristic place, it is always crowded and you can’t find the peaceful place that it used to be, because of it, this photo means a lot to me and reminds me every single moment that I lived there when I was younger.

I hope that one day this place recovers all the things that has lost, for now, we just have to use to what Montañita is.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi felipe !!

    montañita is a great place in Ecuador... I hope go the next year....

    see you !

    ResponderEliminar