viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

#6 my favorite movie

One of my favorites movies is “Interstellar” of Christopher Nolan it is inside on the kind of “science fiction” it is about physical, relative time, black holes, and so on. I like it because when I watched it, even when it is too long, the movie keep you focus on it. You have to concentrate a lot to understand the movie, because it has a lot of details that are important to get the main objective.
The first time that I watched it, it was last year; I went to the cinema with my girlfriend on my birthday, it is the only time that I have seen this film, even that, I just needed once to decide that it was going to be my favorite film.
I like all these kind of movies, about science fiction, and also I like the movies relative with action, fights, wars and so on.

The last movie that I watched was “Terremoto: La Falla de San Andrés” and if I am not wrong it was two weeks ago, I found it very striking and it is a movie that I absolutely recommend.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi Felipe !!!
    interestelar is great movie, I like too, also the trama is very intriguint

    see you !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Felipe !!!
    interestelar is great movie, I like too, also the trama is very intriguint

    see you !

    ResponderEliminar