jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

#7 A place that I want to visit

I think that I am a very lucky guy, because in my 20 years I have visited a lot of places. I don´t know if there is a place that I would really like to visit more than others but I know that I would like to visit all south America more than another places. South America has a lot of places, many cultures and really nice people. As I said I have visited a lot of places and I can say that here, in this continent are the nicest people. Last year I went to Perú and Ecuador and I have known gorgeous cities with really nice people like Trujillo, with a beautiful beach, Chiclayo, Mancora, a place to have fun, Guayaquil, Canoa, to find peace, Quito, where I went to half of world, Quevedo, a wild place where I could try cacao and other beautiful places.

As I said I don´t really have a place where I want to go, but I know that I want to go to all south America as soon as I can.

3 comentarios:

  1. hi Felipe, the best continent South America, also want to know the different cultures of our continent. greeting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe. Apparently you've traveled extensively in Latin America, you could give me some tips to make a trip in the summer holidays!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to travel to Ecuador! I hope to go before finishing the university :)

    ResponderEliminar