jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

#9 my favorite series

To be honest, I have seen a lot of series in my life. When I have time I just use it watching series. Some years ago I started to follow “Spartacus”, a series about the roman slave who started a revolution.  He was a gladiator, the best one in his times, and some day, when they killed the “dominus” he became a leader.it has 3 seasons and one prequel and if you want to watch a good story, with emotion, drama, violence, corruption and intrigue I recommend you this one. I like the series because, as I said, it has all what I expect for a series, a good story, violence, and, why not, really beautiful women. The series that I enjoy the most are the ones that have violence, good stories, or one character that changes.

There is always a series that I want to follow, but I try to don’t do it right now because it takes a lot of time and now I have to study or my family are going to kill me in home, but in holidays I would like to follow “House of Cards” because some friend recommended me.


3 comentarios:

  1. it sounds a good serie, maybe one day I watch it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tribute to Andy Whitfield, excellent series and actors especially Gannicus, Crixus Doctore

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I began to see House Of Cards and no doubt I recommend it :)

    ResponderEliminar